Teresa paused, then said something that made no sense.
The Maze is a code, Tom. The maze is a code.
NOT!SCREENCAP MEME : Li Na + the space
↳ requested by anonymous
2014 Grand Slam champions.
- Australian Open → Li Na & Stanislas Wawrinka
- Roland Garros → Maria Sharapova & Rafael Nadal
- Wimbledon → Petra Kvitova & Novak Djokovic
- US Open → Serena Williams & Marin Cilic
2014 Davis Cup World Group Semifinals; Switzerland vs. Italy
Roger Federer def. Simone Bolelli 7-6(5), 6-4, 6-4
During his match with Djokovic, Nishikori bounced his racket off of the court, AND WITHOUT LOOKING, caught it behind his back.
Did he mean to do that? Does he practice doing that? Can he do it at will? Was telekinesis or sorcery involved?
Kei actually does a lot of racquet flips (which always amazes me seems like he can do some crazy shit with it) he just does it without even looking. He’s a magician on the court.
Hey guys! Thank you for those who have speedily sent me your jnfos :) I’m just gonna tell you guys in advance that it might be a while before everything gets put up and you’re invited into the blog simply because my move-in is today and I’m busy but please be patient! And thank you for sending everything again :)
Hey guys! So I kinda just realized today I was supposed to announce the network members but I just got super busy today and wanted to give people the whole day to apply (didn’t make a difference though haha) and I’m literally moving into university for the first time tomorrow so basically I got really busy. But anyway *drumroll please*
If you did not make it, worry not because we will probably open again for Australian Open! Keep your eyes peeled :)
As for those newly accepted, I need the following from you:
• email for the private blog
• name, age, location (for the page)
• icon, size 170 x 170px (contact me if this is a problem)
• short description (2 sentences)
• 5 favorite players (male or female)
Check out the page at thetennisnetwork for examples :) also, for a more detailed post, scroll a ways down the #thetennisnetwork tag and you’ll find the original post from the first round.
Thanks everyone for participating!
THE TENNIS NET: a network for tennis blogs! - APPS REOPENED!
So it’s been a few months since we opened the tennis net, and in honor of the US Open starting so soon, we’ve decided to accept a few more members!
Please read all the rules if you are interested!W H A T W E D O
- make new friends!
- we have a private sideblog in which we can discuss all our tennis issues, frustrations, fangirling (or fanboying), and anything else really
- basically have a place to blog about tennis to people who really understand you!
- promos/reblogs on edits or selfies or anything
- help with photoshop, html, other tumblr things
- did i mention new friendsA P P L Y
- must be following jilian and katie
- reblog this post! likes can be used to bookmark, but only reblogs count for entry
- in the tags of the post, specify why you want to join this network
- reblog by Friday, August 22 PST (we will be choosing members as they apply though)
- must reach 25 notes!R E Q S
- must watch/follow pro tennis (atp/wta) somewhat regularly
- able to participate in tennis-related discussion (as that’s what our main purpose will be)
- if you blog about tennis/have a tennis blog: nice url, icon, theme (organization/tags are much appreciated), active blogger*
- it would be mega awesome if you do tennis edits/gifs because tumblr needs more of that (mention this in the tags if you do!!)
- i know there are people who follow tennis and want to discuss it but don’t blog about it, so i want to open this network to them too!**M E M B E R S
- as mentioned above, we will be picking members as they apply, so go go go!
- send me your email, description, and name for network page
- get a follow from us + everyone else in the network
- respect everyone’s opinions, favorite players, etc!!
- must display a link to the network page on your blogO T H E R
- * if you have a tennis sideblog, let both of us know what your main blog is so we can see if you’re following, etc
- ** if you are one of those who follows tennis but does NOT blog about it, please add additional tags to your entry post stating your experience with the tennis world and/or send us a message with a bit more detail on why you want to join, favorite players, anything really
- talking to us can definitely help with your entry :)
- track #thetennisnetwork for additional info and updates! (this will be our tag in the future as well)
- we’re looking for about 20 members, will be adjusted/added to as deemed necessary
- ask us for any more questions!
TL;DR if you need people to talk to about all your tennis feels, this is the place to be!! (read the whole thing if this is you)
TODAY IS THE LAST DAY! Reblog it up!!